NOW-8000 Rainscreen System is Our Crowning Achievement
The Result of Decades of Panel Fabrication, Years of Tireless Research, and Countless Laboratory Tests.
It began simply enough: our customers demanded a drained/back-ventilated rainscreen which was lightweight, easy to install, designed around proven route-and-return and tongue-in-groove technology, but which met the latest, most rigid test standards and complied with building codes to the letter. The NOW-8000 is all of that and more. It is our most beautiful and efficient system yet; extrusion profiles allow for thermal expansion and contraction, yet the installation is semi-progressive (experienced crews can dispose of any one panel without disruption to the building or to the surrounding material).
The NOW-8000 is truly unparalleled in quality assurance:
- ICC-ES has reviewed the system, components, fabrication and laboratory performance, for compliance with AC25 (see ESR-4474)
- ICC-ES has reviewed our NFPA 285 test for multi-story flame spread performance, and listed it publicly (see ESL-1316)
- Intertek has conducted laboratory tests of five different types, which resulted in our labeling program and third-party listing (ETL-43700)
- Intertek approved our 26-page factory audit manual, which governs their surprise plant audits
- The factory audit manual requires full component traceability and record-keeping
- ICC-ES and Intertek have authorized our Dallas facility to label the NOW-8000 with their proprietary marks, in accordance with 2018 IBC 1703.5
- All systems tests were certified, using traceable materials in original, unopened packaging, which were opened and fabricated in the presence of a third-party expert
- Shop fabrication and shop quality control are separated at the ownership level
- Standard polyethylene core is not an acceptable product according to our procurement standards, which are audited by Intertek and ICC-ES
Application of the NOW-8000 is deceptively simple, yet the system performs with tireless durability. We think you’ll agree, the NOW-8000 represents the peak of our research and development.
For CAD files, specification assistance, design assistance or bidding opportunities, please contact us.
Please note, if you are looking for information on the NOW-1100 (face-sealed system) or the NOW-3100 (gasketed system), contact our headquarters for design assistance. Any other system than those are considered legacy systems, and currently out-of-stock.