Elevate Your Structure with HPL Panel Systems
It's time to elevate your architectural designs with high pressure laminate panels from NOW Specialties. Our panels are meticulously crafted to unleash the true potential of your spaces. Designed with a keen eye on durability and longevity, these panels are engineered to withstand the test of time while providing a stunning visual impact. Developed to be fire, moisture, UV, and chemical resistant, our HPL surfaces are high quality and durable.
They can handle the heat and pressure a building undergoes and come in various colors, textures, finishes, and panel sizes. Our panels harmonize with any design style effortlessly, making them an essential asset for architects, interior designers, and homeowners. Step towards architectural brilliance and partner with us for all your HPL panel needs.
Benefits of HPL Panels
North American construction companies for years have taken advantage of the numerous benefits of HPL panels.
- Highly Resistant & Durable: Due to the materials (phenolic resin) and process (thermosetting) used in making HPL panels, they are resistant to fire, moisture, weather, chemical, and more. They can also handle everyday wear and tear, making them long-lasting in any environment in the country.
- Low Maintenance: Being incredibly durable, HPL panels also require minimal upkeep. They're easy to clean and maintain and will retain their original appearance for many years.
- Cost-Effective: Due to being low maintenance and highly durable, HPL panels will save you money in the long term.
- Aesthetics: HPL panels can come in a variety of textures, sizes, and colors, making them a great way to accentuate and provide sophistication to any building.
Contact NOW Specialties for a bid today to take advantage of high-pressure laminate panels for your next project.
What are HPL Panels?
High pressure laminate panels are durable and versatile surfacing materials used in construction and interior decorators. They have many uses for surface applications, from furniture to buildings. Panels consist of multiple layers of resin-impregnated kraft paper under high heat and pressure. This makes the firm, rigid, decorative surface known as HPL panels.
MCM for the Future
NOW Specialties remains up-to-date on the industry's trends and insights, allowing us to provide valuable tips and tricks on our blog. We use these tips to further innovation in the HPL, MCM, and fabrication industries.
Why Choose Our HPL Panels?
Incorporated in 1996, NOW Specialties has almost 30 years of experience working with HPL panels. Today, we have a cumulative performance bond capacity of $30 million and are centrally located to ship anywhere in the continental U.S. Below, you'll see our various certifications that prove our ability to deliver quality HPL panels.
- NFPA 285 Certified
- LEED Certified
- Premium MCM Certification from the Metal Construction Association (MCA)
We're reliable fabricators that can fit your materials to your desired design while adhering to local, state, and national building codes.