A Nationwide Leader in ACM Panel Systems
A leading provider of innovative architectural cladding solutions, NOW Specialties uses our 30 years of experience to deliver a wide range of aluminum composite material (ACM) panels that combine aesthetics, durability, and sustainability. Our ACM panels are ideal for exterior facades, signage, and interior applications, delivering eye-catching designs and reliable weather resistance.
NOW Specialties strives to be your go-to company in fabrication services, including our ACM panels. We prioritize quality and safety, ensuring compliance with industry standards to meet the diverse needs of our clients. With a nationwide reach, we combine our cutting-edge technology and skilled craftsmanship to provide only the best customer service.
Benefits of Using ACM Panels
ACM panels have provided North American construction companies with many advantages for years:
- Lightweight: The lightweight nature of ACM panels simplifies installation, reduces structural load, and allows for greater design flexibility.
- Durability: ACM panels are long-lasting with low maintenance. ACM panels require minimal upkeep despite strongly resisting weather, fire, UV rays, moisture, and more.
- Aesthetics: A wide range of colors, shapes, sizes, and textures are available for ACM panels giving architects a lot of freedom when designing their next structure.
- Energy Efficient: Aluminum panels provide strong thermal and sound insulation. The thermal part helps trap hot and cold air inside or outside your building, lowering your AC need. By conserving energy, ACM panels also become financially beneficial to building owners.
- Easy Installation: Since they are lightweight and pre-fabricated, ACM panels are also easy to install. During construction, they'll be cost-effective by saving you time and money.
The many unique advantages of ACM and MCM panels have led to their quick rise in popularity throughout the United States. Contact NOW Specialties today to improve your buildings!
History of ACM Panels
Aluminum composite material (ACM) was initially created in Europe in 1969 as the earliest version of metal composite material (MCM). Despite being the most popular version of an MCM, the name change signifies the increased variety of choices in materials for MCM, including zinc, copper, stainless steel, and titanium.
However, it'd still take ten years for the product to spread across the Atlantic. And it was in the 1990s that ACM exploded in popularity as a cladding solution for new buildings in North America. Today, ACM remains incredibly popular and the preferred choice for MCM cladding solutions for many construction purposes in America.
MCM for the Future
In 1996, NOW Specialties was incorporated in the middle of the surge of popularity of MCM panels. This history has led to us being part of the innovation in fabrication and cladding services. We remain on top of the latest tips, trends, and tools of the trade regarding MCM and ACM panels. Follow our blog to see how NOW Specialties strives to bring MCM into the future.
Why Choose Our ACM Systems?
For almost 30 years, we have been a leader in MCM systems. Growing from our first year as a corporation in 1996, we now have a cumulative performance bond capacity of $30 million and are centrally located to ship anywhere in the continental U.S. Below, you'll see our various certifications that prove our ability to deliver quality ACM panels.
- NFPA 285 Certified
- LEED Certified
- Premium MCM Certification from the Metal Construction Association (MCA)
We're ACM fabricators that can fit your materials to the design you want while adhering to local, state, and national building codes.